Submission is now open for the 2017 education fund!
One $5000 will be awarded to promote collegiate level studies to a deserving United States veteran in the Toledo area.
All successful candidates must:
- Be a US Veteran
- Be entering/enrolled or currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States
- Demonstrate leadership and engagement in their community
- Be a current student veteran, as proven by a DD 214 and transcript
- Have received an honorable discharge
Please compose an essay relating to the following statement between 600-1000 words. Include your name and contact information at the top of your essay.
2017 Essay Topic
What do you hope to accomplish with your degree? In your answer, please describe how your experiences as a former service member have influenced the goals you have for yourself. What is your commitment to your field of study? Please provide an example of how you have demonstrated leadership and how enhancing your education would affect your future.
A complete application must include:
- Current copy of your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Unofficial copy of current university transcript updated for the most recently completed semester or proof of enrollment
- One letter of reference from a professor, adviser or supervisor
- DD 214, Certificate of Discharge
Where to Submit
All submissions should be directed to Secretary/Treasurer Chris Cremean, email@example.com.
Should you have any questions, or experience any problems, please email Leslie at Lclouden7@gmail.com.
For a printable version of the guidelines, click here.
Submission deadline – December 1st.